Welcome Guest: Register | Log in

FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups

First bar Job

ExtremeBartending.com Forum Index -> General Bartending Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joesun23456

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 pm
PostPost subject: First bar Job

Ok here we go I work in a bar in Henderson, NV and theres all female bartenders so i got a barbacking job straight out of school I have been doing it for a month now. then the boss says he'd like me to do some OTJ training which I was stoked!! So i was pouring drinks and ringing the register for like 4 days all the girls I trained with said i did an excellent job pouring drinks the register part I felt ok with it takes a while to get used to it because it's and old register anyway the boss calls me yesterday and tells me that I am only to do barbacking responsibilities for now and let the girls concentrate on bartending, then I asked him did I do anything wrong or any customer complaints he said no none of that then he acknowledges that I seem to know what I'm doing pouring drinks then he said we'll see what we can work out getting me more shifts in the future so with this all said I have know clue as to how to read into this? All opinions will be appreicated but please no trolling.
ExtremeBartending.com Forum Index -> General Bartending Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: