Welcome Guest: Register | Log in

FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

ExtremeBartending.com Forum Index -> Flair Bartending
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:35 am
PostPost subject: I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

I got asked to do some flair in a parade. i have never been in a parade so i am as excided as a school boy on the way to a finals in any sport

i just want to say THNX Scott i cant wait to meet you and thank you in person with out this i would never have been offered this job at this fantastic new tavern still small town but BIG partiers and it seems that flair has also sped up my regular service it has also seemed to help me in my pizza delivery job as well funny how even the little things drive people wild a smile a hey welcome to my bar when people walk in and it has made me a lot happier

by the way sorry i havent posted in a while my first son Gryphen was born in january. yeah baby it a future grand master flair bartending full package Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation
Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:14 am
PostPost subject:

well just a little update. I did the paraide today and for a last min dission to do the paraide, we took first place in the comepetion. I beleive the owner and family tossed out more candy then any 2 groups, really is what did it. But it was fun the bikers behind me were really awsome as well rideing up quick next to me I mean right next to me on both sides while I was tossing bottles in the air was totally insane but the kids were loveing it. Flair is great but watching for kids in route was a little more important at key moments. Thnx again for all the help I have gotten from your training collection and I cant wait to get to your classes.
Scott Young-President
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:30 pm
PostPost subject: You are very welcome

Hi Hawk,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write nice things about our company and for posting some good topics & questons etc. I really love getting e-mails like yours with success stories. The parade sounds really cool.
Give me a call in the office sometime and maybe i can give you a few flair tips or we can just chat a bit. I just got back from a staff training seminar in New York so i'm in town for the next week untill i'm off again.As for you coming to one of our seminars we have one coming up in Vancouver, Canada Aug. 21 & 22 that's open to everone rather than our usual private ones for a particular bar. I'll post it in a few min.
Keep up the good work and the good posts Smile
SY
www.thebartendingmasters.com/ebooks/199-ways-to-increase-your-tips/

Founder
www.TheBartendingMasters.Com

www.ExtremeBartending.Com
www.MixedDrinkRecipes.Net
matt_flair

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:55 am
PostPost subject:

Hey hawk
Its Matt I was one of the facilitators for the Barsmart course in Vancouver the week you took it. So good to hear that you're pushing the boundries of the sport, it's the first I've hear of any flair going on in parades but i think it'd be a great seller to do it for St Patties, haha. Anyways I'm settled for the time being in calgary now and have just tenitavely landed a job at a club here( fingers crosse, I'll know in 2 days) At anyrate drop me a line if you're ever headed to calgary or if you want to do some guest tandem or something and I find myself in Mi. My email is Matt_flair@hotmail.com best wished and keep it up!
ExtremeBartending.com Forum Index -> Flair Bartending All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: